Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowmageddon!!!

Day 1 of the big snow storm was lovely. We did some sledding, snowman building, and snowball fights. Oh & snow angels. But its day 2 now and I'm feeling cabin fever. I missed all my classes this week because of this dumb weather, and I need to go grocery shopping. Hopefully Saturday I can still have my night out. Idk what I'm going to do. Everyone is busy so I think I'll just see a movie and buy a bottle of wine to drink at home. I know it sounds lame but I am really looking forward to it.
The Stennis officially turned over the responsibility of the Arabian Sea to the Lincoln today, which means my one and only, my whole world, my heart of hearts is on his way home to me. Finally. :)


We built Daddy's ship. :)


Isn't he just the cutest?



Snow Angel!

No comments: