Sunday, January 29, 2012

Card Folder



After lovely baby showers, making & writing thank you cards seemed like a very daunting task. Plus, I still had to unpack all the gifts & organize the baby's room, & & &! So, for my friend, Brenda, I decided the perfect gift would be a set of already made thank you cards.

Today I made a folder to hold them. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I followed a very good tutorial here. Thanks Hand Stamped By Lacey!

I hope my friend really enjoys my latest project. I had so much fun making it for her. Can't wait to meet the beautiful baby boy that will be arriving soon.


1 comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Great take on the card folder! You did a fabulous job. Thanks for linking my tutorial.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com